5-Nights Easygoing E-Bike Tour Netherlands & Belgium - Dolce Tempo Journey
E-bike through these two bicycle-loving countries, where the bike paths are bustling and the roads are nearly an afterthought. You couldn’t design a better place to ride if you tried, from the backdrop of windmills and tulip-fields to the pancake-flat landscapes and endlessly fascinating history. End the day in a quaint village with a mouthwatering piece of chocolate or a draught of local beer, and you’ll understand why this is the land of wielersport.
5 nights from $4499 per person
Because of the export of high-quality cloths, Bruges became prosperous and rich. The remaining buildings still let you feel how rich Bruges was. Museums house a lot of fabulous paintings from this time. At the end of the 15th century Bruges was prosperous because of the silting up of the coastal area in Zwin, now a natural park near Knokke that can be discovered by bike during the summer. Walking in the city you can feel Bruges's history. Bruges became poor and was put back in the spotlight by Georges Rodenbach's novel "Bruges la Morte". Bruges was reborn as an Art City, well preserved, never severely damaged. The city is admired every day by thousands of tourists from all over the world. In 2002 Bruges was been chosen together with Salamanca in Spain as culture cities of Europe.
The main seat of government for the Netherlands is located in The Hague (Den Haag) and it is the nation's third largest city. Famous in Europe for its beaches and tree lined boulevards, The Hague is also considered an important cultural center.
A charming Dutch sea village in Northern Holland sits just outside the lively city of Amsterdam. When the day is warm and the sun is out, global guests and locals gather by the beach and have a cocktail at the many choices of beach bars. Families can engage in watersports and even parttake in friendly beach competitions!
Valid Travel Dates
- 5-night hotel accommodations in Premiere Hotels
- Meals: All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Expertise and services of our experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
- Enjoy protected bike lanes alongside centuries-old canals, beautiful landscapes echoing with the ring-ring of cyclists’ bells, and views of windmills and flower-fields
- Experience the fascinating history of these two countries, from our historic lodgings in the Hague to the WWI legends of Flanders Field. And be invited to join friendly locals as they ride bikes, brew beer, bake bread and more
- Quintessential European luxury defines this itinerary, from opulent 19th-century hotels to pitch-roofed farmhouses and peaceful villages. Enjoy the local bounty of beer, chocolate, cheese and waffles amid the same scenery that inspired the Dutch master painters
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
641 S. Hebron Ave.
Evansville, IN 47714
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.