2-Nights Jewels of the Bay
Jewels Of The Bay
Feel free amidst the exquisite natural splendour of New Zealand's beautiful Bay of Islands. The stunning views of turquoise seas and golden beaches will linger long after you've returned home.
- VIEW lush farmland scenery of Northland and marine life in Bay of Islands
- VISIT Whangarei, New Zealand's northernmost city, the Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- 2 breakfasts
- 1 dinner
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
2 nights from $774 per person
Bay of Islands
Rich in legend and history, the Bay of Islands is New Zealand's cradle of European civilization, with many points of interest relating to early European and Maori settlement. There are many "firsts" associated with the Bay of Islands, such as the first European community, the oldest home and church in the country and the first capital of New Zealand, among others. Reserves have been established to protect what is left of the once vast native kauri forests with magnificent trees rivaling California's redwoods. Major sites in the Islands include historical Waitangi, Paihia, a subtropical marine resort popular as a starting point for bay cruises and fishing excursions, and Russell, one of the oldest towns in New Zealand known as the “Hell Hole of the Pacific”. Anglers still regard the Bay of Islands as a top fishing area, while residents cherish its unhurried pace, balmy climate and serenity. Other sights include Motukako Island, Kawhiti Caves, Maori Meeting House, and the Bay of Islands Maritime and Historic Park.
Valid Travel Dates
** This departure has been designated a guaranteed departure by the operator, meaning that the minimum number of guests has been met, although still subject to weather and other conditions.
* For single travelers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms. Solo travel is not accepted on guided Family Experiences holidays unless travelling as part of a family group.
* Twin-share option not available for trips to South America, Costa Rica, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii or for any holiday & cruise combination, or in Asia and Eastern Mediterranean except Highlights of Turkey (without cruise) & Best of Turkey. It's also not available on Small Group trips. Guided Vacations included in this restriction are Newfoundland and Labrador (DNLA) as well as Panama, the Canal & Beyond (LPAN).
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
641 S. Hebron Ave.
Evansville, IN 47714
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.