7-Nights The Endless Shores - 2021
The Endless Shores - Summer 2021
Explore New Zealand’s North Island with no more than 20 like-minded travellers. Visit the cities Auckland and Wellington, that resound with a friendly welcome normally felt in small towns.
- Hawke's Bay: Indulge in dinner with matching wines at Craggy Range Winery, one of the region's world-famous wineries.
- Rotorua: Gather round for a feast of succulent meats and vegetables, cooked in a Hangi and prepared using the traditional Maori method of cooking over geothermal steam coming from the earth.
- Auckland: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner with a former All Black rugby player. You’ll be regaled with fascinating stories about his time spent on a champion team.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B) and 5 Dinners with Wine (DW).
- Wellington: See the sights of New Zealand's capital during your orientation.
- Napier: Take a guided tour of the Art Deco city of Napier in a vintage car.
- Hawke's Bay: Take your morning of leisure to explore the beautiful area of Hawke's Bay.
- Rotorua: Learn about the city of Rotorua when you embark on a sightseeing tour.
- Rotorua: Visit the Rainbow Springs Nature Park to see a working kiwi nursery and hatchery and learn more about the conservation of this national creature.
- Rotorua: During your visit to Redwoods - The TreeWalk, enjoy the unique perspective from 12 metres above the ground.
- Rotorua: Experience volcanic crater lakes, hot springs, geothermal features, rare and unusual plant life and brilliantly coloured micro biology.
- Waitomo: Discover the native glowworms, fascinating, bright creatures of Footwhistle Cave, with your Local Expert.
- Auckland: Enjoy a sightseeing tour around the city of Auckland.
- Wellington: Forming part of an exclusive collection of luxury hotels, the vintage-inspired Sofitel Wellington places you in the heart of the city near lush botanical gardens, stately parliamentary buildings and a collection of museums.
- Hawke's Bay: Porters Boutique Hotel is a privately owned, boutique hotel that delivers a luxurious experience.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to safari jeep and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating comment
7 nights from $3046 per person
Supplier: Luxury Gold
Auckland is regularly voted one of the best lifestyle cities in the world, with the cosmopolitan city centre complemented by great escapes within half an hour of downtown. Indulge in Auckland's shopping, nightlife and unrivalled cuisine and experience some of the many attractions and adventure activities on offer. There is never a shortage of things to do in the City of Sails. Sights to see include Auckland Art Gallery, Auckland Zoo, and Museum of Transport and Technology.
New Zealand's premier destination on the edge of beautiful Lake Rotorua offers visitors so much to see and do the trouble is deciding what to do. From a quiet stroll through the magnificent Redwood Forest to an adrenaline rafting plunge over one of the world's highest commercially rafted waterfalls or an entertaining view of life on the farm at one of our award winning farmshows - Rotorua has it all. Famous for awesome geological forces, Rotorua has hundreds of gentle plopping mud pools, powerful erupting geysers, and intriguing geothermal lakes. Maori Culture is another unique facet to Rotorua's popularity. For more action try hiking down Mt Ngongatah, fishing for trophy-sized trout on one of Rotorua's many lakes, tandem skydiving, horse trekking, or off-road driving. Or just sit back, watch the world go by and enjoy the fresh, clean, picturesque atmosphere from one of many sidewalk cafes and bars. To end the day, soak away ailments in one of many thermally heated natural mineral spas.
Located at southwestern North Island, New Zealand’s capital city derives its character and charm from the wooded hills that curve like a green amphitheater around Wellington’s harbor. Commercial and government buildings rim the waterfront; nostalgic Victorian buildings mingle pleasantly with more modern structures and above the business district, dwellings precariously cling to steep slopes.
Wellington was the first settlement organized by the London-based New Zealand Company. Other sights include Kelburn Cable Car, Museum of Wellington, City and Sea, and National Museum and Art Gallery (Te Papa).
No information currently available.
Valid Travel DatesDeparture Dates:FromUntilFrom Price12/17/202112/24/2021$3046pp2/4/20222/11/2022$3046pp3/4/20223/11/2022$3046pp3/25/20224/1/2022$3046ppPrices Start at:$3046Number of Nights:7Air City:Featured offer is land only. Call us for low airfares from your city!Vacation Rating:Remarks:Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Trip prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Itinerary and map subject to change.Offer ID:1390544
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
641 S. Hebron Ave.
Evansville, IN 47714
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.