11-night Secrets of Egypt and the Nile Cruisetour
When it's time to embark for your Nile River cruise, you'll be warmly welcomed aboard a beautiful river cruise ship where luxury always means love with AmaWaterways. The stunning AmaDahlia is an inviting 68-passenger ship offering 10 standard staterooms and 24 magnificent suites and a wealth of amenities that will surprise and delight you, including a heated sun-deck swimming pool and bar, The Chef's Table specialty restaurant, hair and nail salon and two soothing massage rooms. Marvel at scenic Nile River views in luxury, enjoy regionally inspired entertainment and savor the flavors of both local and Western cuisine on board.
- Arrival airport transfer
- 3 nights at the 5-star Four Seasons Cairo at the First Residence in a Partial Nile View Superior Room, including daily breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome Reception with tapas and drinks
- Full-day Cairo tour with visit to the Egyptian Museum, home to King Tut’s treasures, lunch at the famous Naguib Mahfouz Restaurant in Khan El Khalili Bazaar and visits to Citadel of Salah Ed-Din and Alabaster Mosque
- Visit the ancient sites of Memphis, including the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx and the Solar Boat Museum and lunch at the historic Mena House Hotel
- Visits to the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue
- 7-night river cruise in elegantly appointed accommodations
- Fine dining with a variety of choices, including The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Wine, beer and soft drinks included during lunch and dinner
- Sip & Sail cocktail hour
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- Nightly entertainment including a belly dance show, Galabeya Party and Darawish Show
- A variety of small group guided shore excursions
- Exclusive visits to the Tomb of Queen Nefertari and a Nubian village
- Fitness room, sun-deck pool, hair and nail salon and a massage room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- One night at the 5-star Four Seasons Cairo at the First Residence in a Superior Room with breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Exclusive private tour of the Abdeen Presidential Palace with special farewell lunch at the palace
- Departure airport transfer
Optional roundtrip airfare from your city
Optional shore excursions
Rates are cruise or cruise/land only, per person, based on double occupancy. Port charges are additional. No additional government fees/ taxes or fuel surcharge. No fees for the rate of exchange US$-EUR.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
2704 Lincoln Ave.
Evansville, IN 47714